Micro Kids Helmet Raspberry helmet is designed with the premise that the right helmet is an important factor for safety and comfort. Most serious head injuries in children can be prevented if they wear a helmet, but it is important that children wear the right type of helmet and use it correctly. That is why in Micro they have created a varied range of helmets with striking designs and greater safety.
- One piece PC security case
- Adjustable safety straps
- Magnetic safety lock, Fidlock type
- Removable and washable padding
- Eight vent holes
- Regulation wheel equipped with red LED light
- The LED light has 3 positions either fixed or flashing
Various sizes / sizes:
- Size "S" perimeter 48 to 53 cm
- Size "M" perimeter 52 to 56 cm
* EXPERT'S RECOMMENDATION: For a correct adjustment follow the indications that we also show you with images.
- Turn the nape wheel until the helmet fits comfortably
- The straps should be forming a V under the ears
- The edge of the helmet should be 2 fingers above the eyebrows. Adjust it with the rear wheel
- With your mouth closed, you should be able to insert 1 finger between the chin and the strap