Endurace Pro 125 introduces new standards of versatility, performance and breathability. Performance comes from the carbon fiber shell which reinforces efficiency in the stride and balance while gliding. 3WD frames, Hydrogen wheels and Twincam bearings add the extra speed. Breathability is achieved with mesh panels in the uppers and the Dynamic Airflow Spoiler (DAS). This feature enhances airflow and keeps feet drier by directing air to the spoiler and through the vented soles of the shell. The versatility of the Removable Cuff System (RCS) allows skaters to change the skate from a medium height cuff to a race style skate with superior padding, more support and no break-in time. The Endurace Pro 125 truly introduces new technologies for skating and allows skaters to choose the necessary support or configuration depending on where they are skating while never sacrificing speed or performance.
- Boot: Carbon fiber, removable cane and ventilated sole with air intake
- Frame: 3WD 125, Extruded aluminum (max. 3x125mm), 12.6 "320mm. Mounting distance: 165, 180 and 195mm
- Wheels: HYDROGEN 3x125 85a Made in USA
- Bearings: TWINCAM ILQ-9 CLASSIC PLUS
- Closure: Micro-adjustable buckle in cane, micrometric closure on instep and laces
* Image may not correspond exactly. They are shown with and without cuff to visualize versatility of the skate.
* IMPORTANT: SOME SIZES AVAILABLE IN 48H, upon request. As long as the brand has it on stock. Request information without any obligation, also in other colors.