Hydrogen Pro 110mm wheels are specifically designed for track racing to enhance the levels of grip, wear and roll speed. They are made in the USA with an exclusive dual pour formula which consists of an outer and inner layer of urethane. The outer ring has longer wear because it is a slightly harder urethane. The inner ring is softer and acts as Flex Band to add comfort and elevate traction when pushing off. The disc shaped cores bond with the urethane to enable higher rebound, better flex on the corners and more speed in the straight lines. Hydrogen Pro wheels come in two hardnesses; XX-Firm (blue printing -provide extra speed) X-Firm (green printing - provide extra grip).
- XX-FIRM (EXTRA SPEED) AND X-FIRM (EXTRA GRIP) WHEELS ARE MEASURED in mm (height size) and A (durometer/hardness). Hydrogen Pro Wheels are different due to their dual pour technology and come in 2 different hardnesses and sizes.
- 110mm EXCLUSIVE DUAL POUR FORMULA with incredible resilience, roll and rebound. Inner ring is softer for flex, the outer ring is firmer for speed.
- THE ULTIMATE TRACK RACING WHEEL with an exclusive disc shaped core which properly supports the urethanes for increased flex on the corners and a better roll on the straight lines when racing.
- MAXIMUM GRIP, WEAR AND VIBRATION REDUCTON come from the proprietary urethane formula and inner T-ring shaped design.
- MADE IN THE USA, 8 WHEELS PER SET (bearings and spacers not included)