The Cádomotus Omega helmet is setting new standards for aerodynamics, ventilation and impact protection in high performance helmets. Built on a strict safety core of breathability and uncompromised strength, the Omega accepts the burdens of climate control and trauma absorption, keeping you cool and safe when things heat up! Their exclusive manufacturing process creates a single-shell, born of a process that integrates honeycomb-like structures into a production mold of expanded polystyrene foam (EPS) to forge a monocoque unlike anything else in the market. This exclusive in-mold hybrid of a lightweight structural core and EPS allows for more vents without sacrificing the high protection requirements of a speedskating helmet. This patented technology exclusively licensed to Cádomotus.
The Omega’s aero-design optimizes the benefit you gain in a slipstream, and allows you to drop the line with the least resistance you’ve ever felt. Cheat the wind with ease, keeping cool with constant air flow over your head.
- Segment: Racing / Training / Bike / Skating
- Rear size regulation system
- Clasps: Strap Nylon, Buckle Lite
- Protection: high density black EPS with sealed pads
- Measures: 50 to 53cm, 54 to 57cm and 58 to 61cm
- Very light, 310g (Size L)
- Aerodynamic Design and Ventilation System with "Vented Defender" cells
- Available in Anthracite, Blue, Red, Black and Fluor Yellow
- ASTM and CE certification
- Valid for ice skating
* RECOMMENDATION OF THE EXPERT: If you want to complete the equipment of this helmet, do not hesitate to look in our website the reference Cádomotus Visor, you can choose three different colors according to its use (Transparent, Yellow, and Smoked).