Hardcore Evo Trinity Black 90 is already here with the well-known Trinity TriSkate chassis from Powerslide, for skaters looking for a freestyle model - advanced level triskate, while retaining the design and characteristics of the classic four-wheel boot but with only three 90mm wheels, a Trinity frame that has three anchors instead of two , lowering the center of gravity, obtaining greater stability and a better balance, and its small size, the short 225mm chassis that makes it faster and super agile.
Without forgetting the advantages of "Triskate", which reduces the weight of the skate, improves stability, maneuverability, increases speed and control, maximizing every stride of skating.
In addition, its construction in carbon and reinforcements in kevlar, provide us with a better fit that we can customize since its boot is heat-moldable. Its high quality components guarantee a long life of use for this skate.
In summary, the Hardcore Evo Trinity Black 90 is an innovative skate that combines the highest quality with the best performance.
- Boot: Hardcore Evo Carbon composite heat-molding and 3D anatomical padding
- Chassis: Nexus Alu Rockered; 225mm (40-41), 235mm (42-46)
- Wheels: Undercover Black 90mm - 86a bullet (sharp profile)
- Bearings: Wicked Twincam ILQ9 Classic
- Closures: Micrometric in cane and instep, velcro powerstrap in tip and cords
* EXPERT INFORMATION: The differences between the so-called Trinity Pro of the previous year and the one that the brand, this year, has decided to call Trinity Black are minimal, changes the frame Katana to the Nexus both rockered and the wheels Spinner 90 / 88a become the Undercover Black 90 / 86a in this year's HC Evo Pro, and the same sharp profile, bullet radius, on both skates.